Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some Stuff About Me and this Blog

Hey there do-gooders!

I am a do-gooder myself, and I think there should be more of them in the world. I want the world to be free of pollution, homelessness, sickness and hatred. By reading this you're helping. All of the things I will ask you to do are simple, and they won't make you give up more than an hour of your time, and in most cases no more than five dollars. I have made a playlist at the bottom of the blog filled with inspirational music and the occasional song that'll make you think about life.

My name is Uh Oh Monster, and I am an official do gooder. I have a club for anyone who wants to be one too. It isn't really a club, but you just follow the blog.

My blog about me is Uh Oh Monster.

Please follow the simple rules on the side bar.

Have fun, and get some karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment